From Ekaki Zunj
This site has its beginning on the need to document the deeds of crime and corruption of those in the corridors of power and fame. The media and newspapers fear to mention their names, let alone their deeds. Worse still the news items published are never highlighted, resulting in the event invisible in the eyes of general public. Ekakizunj is a place where the deeds of corruption and crime can be documented and highlighted.
How the information can be added to this database
- The editing is restricted to registered users. So first create an account using the login/register link at the top right corner. Its a one step process and only login name, password and email is required.
- To edit or add details to existing page, kindly click the edit button at the top right corner.
- To start a new article, or add a new personal profile first use the search box. If that page doesn't exist, an option "create page" link will be seen. Use that link to reach the edit page. Would suggest to use the preview before saving the article.
- For more info refer to http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Editing_pages
Please note that some pages on scams and important politicians has been protected due to efforts by some people to distort the facts and delete their acts of corruption
What information can be added to this database
Although there is no strict rule, but suggest the below data to be added
- The profiles including name and other details of the corrupt official a person knows or has encountered. If you get details or have some evidence upload it somewhere and share the link here. Additionally you can also mention how the person demanded bribe and for what purpose
For example refer to the page Sharad Pawar
- The scams that you have details of, the politicians, bureaucrats and any other person who aids these scams.
For example refer to the page Hawala scam
- Any other crime or detail which a person believes the Indian public should be knowing
Sincerely believe that the we can have a better standard of living than any Scandinavian nation. All we need is few constructive actions by the awakened section of Indian population.
If you are interested in contributing more to this initiative , please contact at email@example.com
Jai Hind Success ahead